**WhAT"S uP?**

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

:+:My WeEKDaY:+:

YOoHOh!!!!


How about your week? My week is very tired because I have 2 quizes and 2 activities.


On Monday,I have to go to Ethic class for 3 hours. It's very long period.

On Tuesday,I have an English Quiz.

On Wednesday, I have listening and speaking activity in the morning. I have an account in the afternoon.

On Thursday and Friday, I'm free again. I will play game at ABAC mall. It's very fun. The game likes a board game that imports from another countries for example magic,dig a mine,and build a railway.



+++ Hope u have a good day na!!
++ MisS MisS


SeE U in clasS

N^u^N (^-^)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to be very busy at the moment, I had to do extra work today too...

I've never played this game - it looks great...I used to play lots of monopoly, cluedo, diplomacy and scrabble as a younger man...but I haven't played a board game for a long time..b4 I left London ,yu friends were playing Cranium..quite good but v.difficult

9:47 AM  
Blogger Na said...

I went to ABAC 5 years ago for Biology competition.There is very huge and beautiful place and i recognise that there has shopping hall.I have many of my old friend there because of ABAC is contract with my old school(Saint grabriel college)

9:47 PM  
Blogger jeab said...

I had a lot of work to manage before my boss,he goes to USA and I hope every my job it's ok.

I've never played broad game,I used to play millinaire game when I was young but now I often to play computer game after lunch.I called "Pair Game" it has a lot of litte picture and you have to find the same picture before time up.I think it look like a child game but it makes me feel relax.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home