**WhAT"S uP?**

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

!!!! MY HaPPY TiME!!!


Ni Hao!!! GuYssss (^o^)

I haven't created a new post for a long time. I'm very busy about my midterm examination. The examination made me crazy and my New Year day was very bad because I had to read many text books. Now!!! I'm free.I'm very happy and ready for posting a new idea.

Yesterday!! Abac's dormitory had a big party for New Year day. In the morning, we had Alms giving at the center of the dormitory. In the evening, we had a buffet party.There were many kinds of food such as sushi,noodle,ice-cream and dessert.Everyone had everything that they wanted to eat for free.At night, it had a concert by dormitory's musician. It's vey cool and fun.I joined this party till midnight with my friends.




How about you?? Where did you go on New Year day??

++ Welcome for new friends
++ Welcome back P"Toey
++ Have a good weekend na jaaaaa

See U in ClaSS (Q_Q)
...N^u^N...

5 Comments:

Blogger N^u^N said...

Thank you for your advise (^-^)

I celebrated my new year at my university.It is called Assumption University. It's located in Bangkok,Thailand.

How about you?

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sound great!!!.I haven't celebrated at my university because I stayed with my parents when I was a teenage.The party was begun so late and my home is very far from my university.

How was your feel?
Was you there?

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is everyone writing "that sounds great"?? (i know that it does) I had New Years on the beach in koh Lanta - it wasn't that great!!
Ed

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koh Lanta is in the south of Thailand - sorry...

8:07 AM  
Blogger N^u^N said...

I was there until midnight.It's very fun and cool because of all activities.

MiZ!!!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home