**WhAT"S uP?**

Friday, October 27, 2006

:+:View of my Window:+:




MY VIEW

Dear All,

These are pictures of my home's window. I take the first picture at my bedroom.It is a view of my little garden. The second and third pictures, I take them at my living room.It is my little garden again,and a little home that you see is my brother"s room.My home have only one floor and have not enough area, so my father build a small home for him. Sometime I want to stay upstair of the home ,but I can't. What about your home?

See you in class,

N^u^N

3 Comments:

Blogger หมีกระป๋อง ヽ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ said...

Outside your house is clean and very nice place.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this picture taken from ur save-house!!?!?!?

4:31 AM  
Blogger jeab said...

I like the home which has lost of trees.Your home look so comfortable I can stay there all the day.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home