**WhAT"S uP?**

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

@(( New" Hair" Cut ))@

Hello all,


Today I go to barber shop with my friends. They told me that I should to change my hair style because it's too bad. I believe my friends and I get a new hair cut. It 's very short for me, but my friends say that it's so cool.(I don't believe her) I'm very shy about my new hair cut. By the way, I still go to my class tomorrow. I am very tired about my intensive account subject,but I must keep fighting.


  • How about you?
  • Hope you happy all of this week.
  • Don't forget to create some post na

Bye Bye,

N^u^N

3 Comments:

Blogger jeab said...

I agree with your friends you should to change yourself to find a new thing.I heard someone said if you cut your hair some time it's mean you broken heart.Actually I would like to change my hair but I have no idea What is a hair style perfect for me? I rarely to go the barber shop because a barber likes to cheer me to make many things with my hair. I'm looking forward to see your new hair

see you in class.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Edward Russell said...

The hair looks good Nun, don't be shy!

I agree that often people get their hair cut for many different reasons, it can signal a new begining...

Oh yeah - one thing, barber shops are usually for men, women generally go to 'hair dressers'.
I get shaved in a barber shop about once a week, it's really nice not having to do it myself!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home